Create a unique space to relax this summer!
A Ruby summerhouse is the perfect escape in your own home. The Ruby is perfect for turning into a home office, playroom, gym or home bar as a DIY project over the summer! This build offers a unique summerhouse with large windows perfect for checking up on kids playing inside. Better yet for looking out when you’re enjoying a well earned brew!
Pressure Treated Shiplap Timber Cladding
Each Ruby is made by hand in Dublin. We get 23.5mm pressure treated boards and plane them to 19mm. We then add floorboards to the frame. These are made using Tongue and Groove boards that have three stress incisions made in them for extra support in the floor.
Pressure Treated Timber is wood that has been submerged in a preservative solution. We only use Scandinavian Pressure Treated timber to provide our customers with a characteric that never fades, a long lasting investment.
Additional Roof Overhang
The roof on the Ruby is a box profile steel roof. This requires no maintenance or love and will last a lifetime! We have a sloped pent roof on this unit, with an additional front overhang of 16 inches. Customers often install spot lighting in this overhang for a beautiful exterior finish!
Nine Reasons Why MCD Garden Sheds Are Built to Last
- Fully Pressure Treated Scandinavian Timber
- Planed 23.5mm Interlocking Shiplap Boards (planed down to 19mm)
- Planed 23.5mm T&G Floorboards (planed down to 19mm)
- 10-Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Box-Profile Steel Roof (maintenance free, will never need replacing)
- 75mm x 36mm Framing Throughout (double the thickness of competitors)
- Full Internal Breathable Membrane Lining (reduces damp and condensation)
- Toughened Acrylic Windows for Safety (stronger, clearer & safer than glass)
- Hot-Dipped Galvanised Nails & Hardware Throughout (will not rust)
We offer a 10 year guarantee on all of our pressure treated timber products. That’s because we use full cell pressure treated timber to protect against wood rot and mould.
You’re only three steps away from having a beautiful Ruby Summerhouse in your garden!
How to measure my garden for a Ruby Summerhouse
All of our sheds are measured as sidewall by gable. So if you see a measurement for an 8x6ft Ruby Combo. This would mean it is 8ft Wide, This where the windows are. While being 6ft deep.
Delivery & Installation
We deliver and install Ruby Summerhouses nationwide. This is free in Dublin and parts of Meath, Kildare, Wicklow and Louth! Speak to the team about the price of your home.
Still not sold? Why not chat to one of our advisors right now?
Don’t think. Don’t wonder. Just try us out.