Timber Garden Sheds with Metal Roof - Delivery & Installation
MCD Garden Sheds stand out among the variety of garden sheds available on the market in Ireland: 100% handmade to order in our Dublin based factory, each shed is made from fully pressure treated Scandinavian timber, comes with solid metal roof and strong acrylic windows.
All our garden shed offers something different, so whether you want a simple storage shed, a summer house, workshop or a hobby room, we can help. We manufacture garden sheds, cottage sheds, chalet style sheds, summer lodges, potting sheds, workshops and bespoke garden buildings. Read more..
MCD Best wooden garden sheds for sale Dublin, Ireland. Timber garden sheds with metal roof at affordable prices Dublin, Ireland. All our garden sheds comes with FREE DELIVERY in Dublin, Drogheda, Navan, Ashbourne, Kildare, Naas and parts of Wicklow. Contact us for details 083 1338883
Bespoke Garden Sheds & Timber Buildings
We have manufactured many garden sheds and commercial wooden buildings over the years that have been designed to suit a particular or special purpose. For example, we regularly make individually designed workshops, art studios and retail kiosks. We have also built many of the man caves, private garden bars and offices! So if you should have an unusual use or any bespoke plans in mind then please contact us as we will be very pleased to help.
Send us a drawing, measurements end explanation what you want us to build. Our engineer will contact you to discuss your project and offer you best quotation for building, delivery and installation. We deliver our garden sheds across all Ireland Read More...
Best Garden Sheds in Dublin, Ireland - Premium Wooden Garden Sheds Dublin.
6 REASONS WHY MCD GARDEN SHEDS ARE BEST ON THE MARKET
1. 100% Scandinavian timber - Scandinavian timber is a lot different from native UK/Irish timber in terms of it’s quality & strength. Local timber is a far lower quality because it’s younger (generally 3-5 years as opposed to a min 15 years from Scandinavian), it’s therefore very soft (which means it will rot quite quickly, it’s like a sponge!!)
2. Timber thickness - The shiplap boards we use are 23.5mm thick, with a planed finish. Normally the shiplap used by most other sellers is only 12/13mm and a small few might use 18mm. The frame on all the garden sheds are 36x75mm throughout (floor, all panels, roof).
3. Metal Roof - The roofing on all of our garden sheds are box-profile metal. Box profile is industrial strength as opposed to corrugated steel, etc. Box profile is the sheeting you would find on industrial units and ours is always in a slate grey colour.
4. Acrylic Windows - The windows on all of our garden sheds are acrylic. Acrylic is stronger (x17 times), clearer and safer than glass, also unlike perspex (not to be confused with) it doesn’t discolour.
5. Internal Lining - The interior of all of our garden sheds (roof and sidewalls) are all lined with a breathable membrane to protect from damp & condensation.
6. Galvanized nails & screws - All garden shed panels are nailed in the workshop using coil nail guns and most importantly using Hot-Dipped Galvanized Nails. This means the nails are properly galvanized as opposed to coated or zinc coated galvanized nails, or nails not even galvanized at all.